Thread Subject: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Wed, Aug 15 2007 9:35 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The animation provision was one of the few cognitive provisions in the
I note that it was removed during the special Software meeting yesterday.
Can you say why it was removed?
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf
> Of Andi Snow-Weaver
> Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:11 AM
> To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> Subject: [teitac-websoftware] Reminder: Meeting today
> We made a lot of progress at yesterday's extra meeting.
> Thanks to all who attended.
> Minutes from yesterday's call are now available. 
> We will have our regular weekly call today from 1 - 3 PM
> Eastern time. The agenda is now available. 
> We have a lot to finish up today before Friday's deadline.
>  http://teitac.org/wiki/Web_and_Software:_August_14
>  http://teitac.org/wiki/Web_and_Software:_August_15
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision"
- Previous message in Thread: None