Thread Subject: Re: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Wed, Aug 15 2007 10:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
On 8/15/07, Andi Snow-Weaver < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> The animation provision was removed at the August 1st meeting. We always
> had an issue with a mismatch between "animation" and "pausing" and
> confusion over when one applies vs. the other.
I think part of the confusion is about whether traditional animation
is included in the Pausing provision. This was asked in yesterday's
call, but not really answered. If animation is considered part of
"moving" content, perhaps this should be clarified. The only
difference this would result in is the omission of the 3 second buffer
that was allowed for animation.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: Cognitive - removal of Animation provision"