Thread Subject: content provision mapping to HTML 4.01 and HTML 5
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Allan
Date: Wed, Aug 15 2007 12:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This is a first pass at mapping TEITAC content provision to the current HTML
4.01 Specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/html401) and the HTML 5 Editor's
Draft Specification of 28 June 2007 (http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/).
Note, HTML 5 is in the formative stages. Many of the elements and attributes
noted here do not have implementations in useragents. The functionality and
use of the elements and attributes are unknown and may likely change when
the specification becomes adopted.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None