Thread Subject: Re: Requests from General forfuture considerations
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 9:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Requests from General forfutureconsiderations"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This is not quite what the committee requested.
The group isn't requesting any limitation on committee membership or on
posting to the list. I must have explained it poorly to Bruce when I asked
him to communicate this.
The ONLY thing the group was asking was to have the sign-on process
monitored so that spammers and others wouldn't sign on. We had one on this
group. On another group (non-TEITAC) we started getting ring tones then
If we want to wait til we have more problem here that is fine. Just thought
we should have a plan in hand so we can move if the problem arises here.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of
> Bailey Bruce
> Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 1:19 PM
> To: TEITAC Communications Task Force
> Cc: TEITAC General Interface Accessibility Subcommittee
> Subject: [teitac-tools] Requests from General for future
> The General subcommittee asks that future membership in
> subcommittee be an agenda item for discussion at the November
> 8th and 9th sessions.
> The General subcommittee asks the Tools Task Force to
> investigate separating out the ability to subscribe from the
> ability to post to a list.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Requests from General forfutureconsiderations"