Thread Subject: Re: Captioning not accessible to screen reader users
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Oct 30 2006 9:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Captioning not accessible to screen reader users"
- Previous message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Captioning not accessible to screen reader users"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Not sure what problem you are asking about. Tried to track the thread
backward but couldn't figure it out. Is this about the captioning tool we
used on GENERAL today? Or the FEDRCC tool?
Never had a screen reader user trying to use the captioning - so it hasn't
come up before. We should figure out how to do it though - and get that
info to the captioners.
> Subject: Re: [teitac-tools] Captioning not accessible to
> screen reader users
> No problem if you forward the messages.
> Gregg -- have you encountered this issue before?
> Jim Tobias
> Inclusive Technologies
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> +1.732.441.0831 v/tty
> skype jimtobias
- Next message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Captioning not accessible to screen reader users"
- Previous message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Captioning not accessible to screen reader users"