Thread Subject: Re: FAQ info and URL
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Fri, Aug 17 2007 10:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: FAQ info and URL"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I hate it when people do "me too" on lists, but given the intensity of this
discusswion, I would also like to weigh in as supporting Randy's example. It
would be most helpful if we could get to some understanding of this, and
then deal with the actual problems it imposes. We need a better way to
express what compliance to the FPC looks like so that both procurementand
suppliers can know if it is being met. But that doesn't reduce the validity
of the process Randy described.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hoffman, Allen" < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
To: "TEITAC General Interface Accessibility Subcommittee"
< = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [teitac-general] [teitac-subparta] FAQ info and URL
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: FAQ info and URL"