Thread Subject: Re: Color
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Sailesh Panchang
Date: Mon, Aug 20 2007 7:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Color"
- Previous message in thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: Color"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"Difference in color" between parts of content is the key. So I vote for
the WCAG2 statement and Greg's reasoning if I may.
That statement precisely conveys the evaluation criterion.
In the WCAG2 statement I suggest a small editorial change:
Instead of "simultaneously visually evident", I feel "simultaneously
evident visually" reads better without loss of meaning.
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems Inc. (www.deque.com)
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite #140,
Reston VA 20191
Phone: 703-225-0380 (ext 105)
E-mail: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =