Thread Subject: Re: Requests from General for future considerations
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 5:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Requests from General forfutureconsiderations"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> This is probably a discussion for the main committee meeting,
That was the request.
> but what is the reason for limiting subcommittee membership and
I did not follow the logic myself, you will have to ask Peter Korn to
articulate the concern. The Chair of the subcommittee (Gregg)
specifically asked me to pass along the message to Committee Chairs and
DFO (all of whom are subscribed to the tools list) and I did so without
comment. There was not a poll for consensus on the point. With the
exception of the tools list, I try not to share my opinion on Teitac
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Requests from General forfutureconsiderations"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"