Thread Subject: Re: Color
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Tue, Aug 21 2007 10:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Color"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Good edit Sailesh
I will take it back to WCAG.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Sailesh
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 8:17 AM
To: 'TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee'
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Color
"Difference in color" between parts of content is the key. So I vote for
the WCAG2 statement and Greg's reasoning if I may.
That statement precisely conveys the evaluation criterion.
In the WCAG2 statement I suggest a small editorial change:
Instead of "simultaneously visually evident", I feel "simultaneously
evident visually" reads better without loss of meaning.
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems Inc. (www.deque.com)
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite #140,
Reston VA 20191
Phone: 703-225-0380 (ext 105)
E-mail: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Color"