Thread Subject: 3 Web Only provisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Wed, Aug 22 2007 10:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 3 Web Only provisions"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
If I am reading the wording of the current draft properly, there are only 3
provisions that apply only to Web.
* 3-H (Consistent Identification),
* 3-L (repeated blocks) and
* 3-M (link purpose)
Others are to documents in general.
Should these be for Web Pages Only? Or electronic documents as well.
Suggest - that they be expanded to electronic documents as well. (though
they might be documents with hyperlink capability or some such - though that
can be self regulating since if there are no links there is no ).
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 3 Web Only provisions"
- Previous message in Thread: None