Thread Subject: Re: Action Item #2 - Definition of Web Page
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: William Loughborough
Date: Thu, Aug 23 2007 11:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Action Item #2 - Definition of Web Page"
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Action Item #2 - Definition of Web Page"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Peter Korn wrote:
> Skipping repeated blocks is a kludge that we've created for web pages. At worst, it should remain contained
> to that sphere. At best, it should go away to be replaced by something that talks to structure.
This is wonderful news. I've been really bothered by the "repeated
blocks" thing because it just doesn't make a big difference and because
determining what it is that gets repeated isn't quite as simple as it
might at first seem. If no way to "skip" is available it won't really
mess with anyone's access all that much, will it?
- Next message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Action Item #2 - Definition of Web Page"
- Previous message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: Action Item #2 - Definition of Web Page"