Thread Subject: Reminder: AV Subcommittee call TOMORROW; Tuesday August 28, 2007
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Creagan Tim
Date: Mon, Aug 27 2007 1:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: email@example.com: "Re: Reminder: AV Subcommittee call TOMORROW; Tuesday August 28, 2007"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Hello TEITAC Committee Members:
This is a reminder regarding tomorrow's plenary session conducted via
teleconference bridge. Please be sure that you RSVP with me,
( = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ) before attending the meeting. Session details
are as follows:
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Phone Number: 1-888-790-5019
FEDRCC #: 760367
Dial-In and Relay Conference Captioning: Leader: Timothy Creagan;
August 28, 1:00 - 3:00 EST
[On behalf of ]
Timothy P. Creagan
Senior Accessibility Specialist
U.S. Access Board
1331 F Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-1111
202-272-0016 (V); 1-(800) 872-2253 (V)
202-272-0082 (TTY);1-800-993-2822 (TTY)
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Thank you for your questions concerning section 508 of the
Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. Section 508 authorizes the
Access Board to provide technical assistance to individuals and Federal
departments and agencies concerning the requirements of this section.
This technical assistance is intended solely as informal guidance; it is
not a determination of the legal rights or responsibilities of entities
subject to section 508."
- Next message in Thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Reminder: AV Subcommittee call TOMORROW; Tuesday August 28, 2007"
- Previous message in Thread: None