Thread Subject: Meeting Reminder November 2 and wiki update
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Michele Budris
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 8:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The next meeting for the Documentation and Technical Support
Subcommittee is this Thursday, November 2, 2006 at noon Eastern time.
Information for the meeting can be found on the wiki page
Call in details:
* In DC Area: 202-521-7826
* Toll Free: 800-374-9018
Participant Code: 35324#
The full agenda and captioning information will be available later today.
Please RSVP for the meeting by either sending me an email or updating
the wiki so we have an idea of how many people will be attending.
Notes from the last meeting are also posted to the wiki. Please make
corrections to the list of people who attended.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None