Thread Subject: Re: "Content" in our subcommittee
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 8:15 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"other-than--procured EIT by internal policies and procedures, but you are
right that content would definitely most likely fall into the developed
category far more than acquired EIT. I wonder if the content portion of
software/web/content needs some more solid connectivity with "
[my comments] The law goes so far as to say any E&IT that is even "used" is
covered. Thus, technically an agency would need to review their use of
public domain software. Of course this is not enforceable though.
- Next message in Thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"