Thread Subject: No Hardware Meeting this week (Aug 31st)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Randy Marsden
Date: Wed, Aug 29 2007 11:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Due to the co-chairs being incapacitated with their day-jobs, no
hardware sub-committee meeting will be held this week. Language is
locked in already for the TEITAC plenary next week. Rob and I will
be preparing a presentation for our part of the agenda.
Tom: can you please cancel the captioning?
-Randy Marsden, ATIA
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None