Thread Subject: Re: Group A: 21(c) Keyboard focus
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Thatcher
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 8:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(c) Keyboard focus"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Allan Hoffman: "If this logic is followed, then if C fails, D fails as well,
I don't think so. It is easy to have objects properties available (d) and
have the focus (c) broken.
Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: Group A: 21(c) Keyboard focus"