Thread Subject: Re: 3d/3e for content format
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Tue, Sep 04 2007 12:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 3d/3e for content format"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Action item from Tuesday, 09/04.
Content formats which support multiple languages MUST provide a
programmatically determinable mechanism to identify the primary
language, and the language of any sections which are in another language
from the primary language.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 3d/3e for content format"
- Previous message in Thread: None