Thread Subject: Re: 3-w at-interoperability and 3-V
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Wed, Sep 05 2007 12:40 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: 3-w at-interoperability and 3-V"
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: 3-w at-interoperability and 3-V"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yeah, thinking Ferret here.
If they are behind the times maybe they need think catching up?
I think a semi-standardized object inspection functionality available
widely would go a long way towards eliminating the screen reader from
normal testing procedures.
So, for example, if I know the name of an element is there, its value,
its relationship, etc--and the screen reader isn't reading it right, its
the screen readers fault.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303