Thread Subject: A few updates on mailing lists
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jared Smith
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 2:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have updated http://list.teitac.org to provide a more central,
easier to use location for list subscription and administration.
I also updated the site links to point to this location and added a
link in the wiki navigation. I removed the mailing list details from
http://teitac.org/wiki/Email_lists to make this more of a
Guidelines/Tips page than an instructions for subscribing page.
Does this help make things easier?
Are there any other guidelines, instructions, etc. that I should add?
When I get a bit more time, I'll add a form to http://list.teitac.org
for subscribing/unsubscribing to multiple lists at one time.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None