Thread Subject: Re: FW: TEXT VIDEO
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Thu, Sep 06 2007 10:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: FW: TEXT VIDEO"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This demo was shown at the request of a public commenter during the public
comments period. We showed the middle and did the intro and wrap up
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf
> Of Bailey Bruce
> Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:17 AM
> To: TEITAC Committee
> Subject: Re: [teitac-committee] FW: TEXT VIDEO
> GV >> http://tap.gallaudet.edu/multitextchat/
> AWK > I'm not sure what the context for this link is
> This was a video (only) demonstration Gregg presented at the
> July Plenary.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: FW: TEXT VIDEO"