Thread Subject: Correction to status for 6-E
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thu, Sep 06 2007 3:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
6-E has not been decided on as "done".
6-E - Interactive Elements
All "multimedia" containing interactive elements, such as menus for
selection and access to segments of the content, that are part of the
content must include verbal equivalents for menu selections.
This wasn't an item that was discussed at the meeting, but it seems that
it (and Electronic Program Guides brought up at the plenary) don't below
in AV at all - they are general issues that would be convered by
software on a system that supports AT or by the general provisions if on
a "closed" system.
Corporate Accessibility Engineering Manager
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None