Thread Subject: Re: Requests from General for future considerations
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Bailey Bruce
Date: Tue, Oct 31 2006 7:45 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Please note the nine hour gap on Tools between my message and Gregg's.
If I had known I had misunderstood, I would not have caused the
misunderstanding. Sorry about that!
> ** THERE WAS NO REQUEST TO LIMIT ANY MEMBERSHIP IN SUBCOMMITTEES OR
I gave a mea culpa over at General. I should have come back to Tools
too. I forget that not everyone is subscribed to all the lists!
Is that some colorful Garrison Keillor type expression?
Not so long ago I distracted Gregg with a South Park reference. I guess
fair is fair!
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Requests from General for future considerations"