Thread Subject: Re: note for focus cursor
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Schomburg, Paul
Date: Thu, Sep 13 2007 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: note for focus cursor"
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: note for focus cursor"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I agree this is fine. It is important that we don't foreclose any
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:44 AM
To: TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] note for focus cursor
> "Any keyboard operable user interface must have a mode of
> operation where the indication of keyboard focus has a high
> degree of visibility. This can be provided by the interface
> itself or by the interface in combination with focus services
> provided by the platform."
This works for me.