Thread Subject: Re: keyboard equivalents
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Whitney Quesenbery
Date: Thu, Sep 13 2007 6:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Mike Paciello: "Re: keyboard equivalents"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "keyboard equivalents"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Maybe it shows that it's not something that is as impossible as we might
And that there's enough need to make it worth a third-party doing the work
to provide this information.
At 06:51 PM 9/13/2007, you wrote:
>just an fyi, not an argument for dismissing the provision that requires
>documenting keyboard shortcuts:
> = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
>+1 732.441.0831 voice/tty
>+1 908.907.2387 mobile