Thread Subject: Re: Meeting Weds., new doc coming
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Mon, Sep 17 2007 7:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: James Elekes: "Re: Meeting Weds., new doc coming"
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Meeting Weds., new doc coming"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
It would be very helpful if you could get the document to us today. That
way a copy could be sent to the captioners as part of their prep material.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Larry Goldberg
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 9:45 AM
To: TEITAC AV list
Subject: [teitac-video] Meeting Weds., new doc coming
We have scheduled an AV Subcommittee meeting for this Weds from 3-4:30 this
Wednesday and I will be sending you all a proposed compromise document later
today or tomorrow which will hopefully break the logjam we are presently
If we can't resolve the opposing positions expressed in the AV subcommittee
it's likely we will need to either push through a consensus vote or submit
majority and minority positions on the two outstanding issues:
- personal video device requirements for caption support
- software-based media player requirements for closed captioning
Larry Goldberg, Director
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Carl and Ruth Shapiro Family
National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM)
One Guest Street
Boston, MA 02135
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =