Thread Subject: Re: "Content" in our subcommittee
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Laura Ruby
Date: Wed, Nov 01 2006 11:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: "Content" in our subcommittee"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
What is a "content-producing software tool"?
Director of Policy and Standards
Microsoft Accessible Technology Group
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >