Thread Subject: Call Reminder and Agenda
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Fri, Sep 21 2007 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We will have our weekly meeting today at 1:00 eastern. Details on the
Last week, we decided to drop our proposed definitions for public/share and
personal/private. Too many points of confusion that are difficult to
We chose instead to propose changes for those technical standards which
would have been impacted by these definitions. These are text size,
connection and possibly one more.
We will continue that discussion today and into next week as necessary.
WA Assistive Technology Program
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None