Thread Subject: Re: more touchscreen progress
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Tue, Sep 25 2007 2:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: more touchscreen progress"
- Previous message in thread: Phill Jenkins: "Re: more touchscreen progress"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I can say, as one who is blind and has played with a touch-screen
vibrating item, the Chocolate phone does this, that while vibrations are
helpful, there will be a lot of refinement to make that technique really
a solution for totally blind people to use the touch screen effectively.
Nutshell: Its too early to tell at present, but interesting never the
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: more touchscreen progress"
- Previous message in Thread: Phill Jenkins: "Re: more touchscreen progress"