Thread Subject: 2.2 If the Product has Speech Output or Throughput
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Phill Jenkins
Date: Fri, Sep 28 2007 2:50 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 2.2 If the Product has Speech Output orThroughput"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Editorial comment: The heading of 2.2 sounds odd to me to use the terms
'Speech' and 'Throughput'. All the provisions 2.2 A through F seem to use
the term 'audio output', so I think it would make the standards more
intuitive to use the term 'audio output'. I suppose 'throughput' could
stay if that is left over from 255, and/or if we are including components
that process the audio. The TPs really only talk about the audio
connections and volume - nothing about microphones, inputs, or even the
IBM Research - Human Ability & Accessibility Center
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 2.2 If the Product has Speech Output orThroughput"
- Previous message in Thread: None