Thread Subject: Tomorrow's conf call
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Larry Goldberg
Date: Tue, Oct 09 2007 1:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Dave Singer: "Re: Tomorrow's conf call"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 3:00 - 4:00pm ET (can continue to 4:30pm ET if
PHONE BRIDGE (supplied by Adobe):
Meeting id#: 107147
We will discuss today's Plenary meeting/conference call, suggested changes
to the enclosed draft, and hopefully come to a conclusion regarding the
"caption button"/"top-level menu" proposal.
- Next message in Thread: Dave Singer: "Re: Tomorrow's conf call"
- Previous message in Thread: None