Thread Subject: Meeting Next Monday?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Wed, Oct 10 2007 9:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Meeting Next Monday?"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I looked at the TEITAC calendar and notice that we haven't scheduled the
Monday meeting yet.
We need to do that right away to get the Captioning.
Can we schedule the Real-time text discussions for next week?
It has been months since we discussed them and much has happened.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Meeting Next Monday?"
- Previous message in Thread: None