Thread Subject: Re: TEITAC Message #5: Nov. Meeting Agenda: FINAL
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Laura Ruby
Date: Mon, Nov 06 2006 3:57 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: TEITAC Message #5: Nov. Meeting Agenda: FINAL"
- Previous message in thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: TEITAC Message #5: Nov. Meeting Agenda: FINAL"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Just a thought -- some of the items on the upcoming agenda, such as wiki
training, could be done "lunch and learn" style like the training
sessions that David Baquis does via telecom and web rather than in
person. These sessions could be offered in between F2F TEITAC meetings.
This would allow the people who need/want the training to sign up for it
and those who already know how to use a wiki to opt out. This leaves
room at the F2F meetings for the truly interactive dialogues. This also
allows members of the public who are trying to use the wiki as part of
their subcom interaction to learn at the same time. We might want to
talk about what types of informational sessions would be appropriate for
the "lunch and learn" format and could be offered in between Nov. 8/9
and our next F2F meeting.
Director of Policy and Standards
Microsoft Accessible Technology Group
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: TEITAC Message #5: Nov. Meeting Agenda: FINAL"
- Previous message in Thread: Creagan Tim: "Re: TEITAC Message #5: Nov. Meeting Agenda: FINAL"