Thread Subject: Re: Resolutions from today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Mon, Oct 15 2007 10:30 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Resolutions from today"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Resolutions from today"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I may be missing something, but what happens if a tool provides the
necessary support without AT? For example, Director has the ability to
add self-voicing that can be quite robust. Are there other provisions
that cover this?