Thread Subject: Agenda for TELECOM WG call today at 1 pm
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Thu, Oct 18 2007 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The agenda for Today's Telecom WG will be:
1. 2.2E: Volume Gain. A proposed text is attached.
2. 2.2B: Interference with Hearing Device. The text was voted and
adopted on at the last in-person plenary. There is an outstanding
request for an advisory note.
Proposed advisory note text:
Cellular and PCS handsets that meet a minimum of M3 or M4 and T3
or T4 measurement rating per ANSI C63.19 (2007) will meet this
requirement for "lowest possible level." Devices in other frequency
bands (700 MHz, AWS) are not yet included in this standard, but may be
so at a later time. Digital wireline cordless devices that meet
TIA-1083 will meet the "lowest possible level" standard for those types
3. Video Support. Text was sent out yesterday. There has been on-line
traffic on the text overnight.
Mary Brooner/Brenda Battat
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None