Thread Subject: 3-C question
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Fri, Oct 19 2007 10:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 3-C question"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Shouldn't this include the phrase "as the only means of conveying
information"? This seems to prohibit this usage, but we really mean
that it can't be the only means of conveying the information right?
3-C - Size, shape, location
Instructions provided for understanding information and operating user
interfaces must not rely on shape, size, visual location, or orientation
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 3-C question"
- Previous message in Thread: None