Thread Subject: 3-B question
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Fri, Oct 19 2007 10:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 3-B question"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Is this intended to apply to web pages, or just "electronic documents"?
Does electronic document include web pages?
3-B - Contrast
Presentation of text (and images of text) in electronic documents must
have a default contrast ratio of at least 5:1, except if the text is
items or pure decoration. Large-scale text (or images of large-scale
text) can allow a contrast ratio of at least 3:1.
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: 3-B question"
- Previous message in Thread: None