Thread Subject: ITAA review comments of September 14th Draft
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Rex Lint
Date: Fri, Oct 19 2007 3:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Fellow TEITAC members,
Attached is a summary of the review comments from ITAA members on the
content of the September 14th draft, as the review period is drawing to a
We trust that these comments will be taken in the spirit in which the are
offered, and that is to help clarify provisions where some do not
understand, and to let the access board know which provisions the members
who have reviewed feel are problematic.
ITAA wishes to express its gratitude that the draft was held frozen for a
long enough period to circulate and get feedback.
Rex Lint, Consultant
Chair, Section 508 Working Group
Information Technology Ass'n of America
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None