Thread Subject: Re: Captioning event 797788
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Tom Brett
Date: Mon, Oct 22 2007 12:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Captioning event 797788"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
There are 7 captioning users on the line waiting for captioning to begin.
Gregg called the General meeting short because of this event.
I will let the captioner know.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Michele Budris
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 2:21 PM
To: TEITAC Telecommunications Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-telecom] Captioning event 797788
Per the transcript of last week, no there is no meeting this week. From the
Mary: Let's not have a meeting next week. If we find that we need, after the
next version comes out, we will schedule one.
On Oct 22, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Tom Brett wrote:
This event is supposed to be going on now. The captioner is waiting to
transcribe. They report that the host is not present.are we still having
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Captioning event 797788"