Thread Subject: Suggested language for mechanism to enable/disable captions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Tue, Oct 23 2007 12:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggested language for mechanism toenable/disable captions"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Here is the draft text I proposed during today's TEITAC meeting:
In products that receive or display analog or digital television, the
controls must be comparable in prominence, in at least one location, to the
controls needed to control volume, or perform program selection, where the
ability to control these features is otherwise provided.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Suggested language for mechanism toenable/disable captions"
- Previous message in Thread: None