Thread Subject: Observations about Hand-raising Utility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Debbie Cook
Date: Mon, Nov 06 2006 4:11 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Observations about Hand-raising Utility"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
There seems to be a huge amount of confusion both for Chairs and for
participants regarding the TOHRU. The primary confusion is the room names.
There's no syntax for how people are doing that. I'm wondering if it would
make sens to have all groups use one name (TEITAC for example) unless they
have a conflicting meeting. As it stands, people have real difficulty
knowing how to sign in and some of the group names are rediculously long.
Alternatively I suppose there could be a drop down list of pre-assigned
committee names. I think it's a really important tool and anything we could
do to reduce confusion would help people use it better.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Observations about Hand-raising Utility"
- Previous message in Thread: None