Thread Subject: Re: Observations about Hand-raising Utility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Nov 06 2006 4:11 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Observations about Hand-raising Utility"
- Previous message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Observations about Hand-raising Utility"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We have a drop down list feature coming already. Should be done by next
(names should be just one or two words - but with dropdown it won't matter.)
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Debbie Cook
> Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 11:46 AM
> To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
> Subject: [teitac-tools] Observations about Hand-raising Utility
> There seems to be a huge amount of confusion both for Chairs
> and for participants regarding the TOHRU. The primary
> confusion is the room names.
> There's no syntax for how people are doing that. I'm
> wondering if it would make sens to have all groups use one
> name (TEITAC for example) unless they have a conflicting
> meeting. As it stands, people have real difficulty knowing
> how to sign in and some of the group names are rediculously long.
> Alternatively I suppose there could be a drop down list of
> pre-assigned committee names. I think it's a really important
> tool and anything we could do to reduce confusion would help
> people use it better.
- Next message in Thread: Bailey Bruce: "Re: Observations about Hand-raising Utility"
- Previous message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Observations about Hand-raising Utility"