Thread Subject: Take a pass this week- NO MEETING THIS WEEK.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Oct 29 2007 10:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Take a pass this week- NO MEETING THIS WEEK."
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Michael will be on a plane and since we didn't post an agenda with enough
lead time - we will NOT have call this week. We will have one next week.
Tom will you give apologies to our captioning folk. We will give them
more notice of any cancellations in the future.
I will sign on in case someone comes on. Tom - please confirm that you got
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b
If Attachement is a mail.dat try <http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail/>
- Next message in Thread: Tom Brett: "Re: Take a pass this week- NO MEETING THIS WEEK."
- Previous message in Thread: None