Thread Subject: Re: 1.1-H - Without Physical Contact
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brooner Mary-AMB004
Date: Mon, Oct 29 2007 6:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1.1-H - Without Physical Contact"
- Previous message in thread: Schomburg, Paul: "Re: 1.1-H - Without Physical Contact"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I am always asking the question - would this provision apply to Section
255? If the answer is yes, there are significant issues because it's
not just an issue of having a port; defining protocals is a huge issue
and very costly. I would add to Paul's comments that in the
telecommunications space - wireless phone devices - it's not intended
that a phone be run by an external pc.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: 1.1-H - Without Physical Contact"
- Previous message in Thread: Schomburg, Paul: "Re: 1.1-H - Without Physical Contact"