Thread Subject: Re: 2.2-CAudio Connection
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Whitney Quesenbery
Date: Tue, Oct 30 2007 6:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: 2.2-CAudio Connection"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
No time like the present...
At 11:48 PM 10/29/2007, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
>I will ask EWG to make that edit to what is in the Sandbox.
>Actually I'll do it here
>When the dust settles EWG could you make the following change for 2.2-C in
>( in the HOW IT WOULD APPLY section
>- Television sets would use (c Â Any Connection with Adapter Avail)
>- Television sets would most likely use either (c Â Any
>Connection with Adapter Avail); or (d - Public Display only).
> -- ------------------------------
>Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Whitney Interactive Design
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
"Warning: Objects in the calendar are closer than they appear."
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Whitney Quesenbery: "Re: 2.2-CAudio Connection"