Thread Subject: Re: Concerns from ConferenceCall
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Gregg Vanderheiden
Date: Mon, Nov 06 2006 4:11 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: KateLee32@aol.com: "Re: Concerns from Conference Call"
- Previous message in thread: Deborah Buck: "Re: Concerns from Conference Call"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
A suggestion for using the hand raising tool. (http://teitac.org/tohru)
If the moderator for the meeting could leave the persons name on the list
until they are done talkings it lets everyone else know who is talking - it
is the person on the top of the list. (people sometimes talk out of turn
but this will work most of the time).
PS we are also adding new features to the tool including
1) a pull down list of meetings (so you can just pick your meeting from a
2) a feature that will let you get a list of all the people who are signed
into the meeting (the moderator can even add names for people not using the
hand raising tool).
We have also changed the "add me" link to a button to make it easier for
some users, and labeled it "Raise my hand" since some people thought you
needed to press it to join the meeting.
There are other small changes as well.
If you have suggestions or problems - please send them to me and I'll
forward to the team working on this.
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
I was at the conference call yesterday but it was a frustrating experience..
.. if people could remember to identify themselves. There were times when I
had no idea who was saying what and coupled with the at times
incomprehensible captioning, it made it very hard for me to follow along.
- Next message in Thread: KateLee32@aol.com: "Re: Concerns from Conference Call"
- Previous message in Thread: Deborah Buck: "Re: Concerns from Conference Call"