Thread Subject: Re: agenda scheduling preferences for November 13-16Plenary
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Diane Golden
Date: Thu, Nov 01 2007 9:00 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "agenda scheduling preferences for November 13-16 Plenary"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Since I scheduled a training on Wednesday morning (based on the agenda that
was originally provided) that cannot be changed --- I'd appreciate nothing
of critical importance be discussed on Wednesday morning when I won't be
there. Just kidding - but am expressing frustration with the late change of
schedule. (I'm also now changing my inbound flight since I don't need to
come in on Monday . . . )
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]On Behalf Of Jim Tobias
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 6:33 AM
To: 'TEITAC Committee'
Subject: [teitac-committee] agenda scheduling preferences for November
We will be meeting Tuesday 1-6, Wednesday and Thurday 9-5, and Friday 9-2
anyone who is available staying until 5).
As we put the agenda together, we need to know if any of you have
specific preferences for when we deal with which sections of the provisions.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "agenda scheduling preferences for November 13-16 Plenary"