Thread Subject: Re: new language
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Schomburg, Paul
Date: Fri, Nov 02 2007 8:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: new language"
- Previous message in thread: Sean Hayes: "Re: new language"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Gregg: I added this note on to the text in Karen's post of Wed
10/31/2007 4:07 PM. I didn't delete any portion of the text. But I
think my added note should apply to both 4-A.1 and 4-A.2 as both use the
"comparable in prominence" phrase.
Paul G. Schomburg, Sr. Manager
Tel: (202) 912-3800 x114; Cell: (202) 550-2230