Thread Subject: Meeting Monday 5 November (Call Logistics)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Takemura, Michael (HP Accessibility)
Date: Fri, Nov 02 2007 4:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Here is the updated dial in information and RCC.
The wiki is updated to reflect the same.
Michael & Gregg
* DATE FOR NEXT CALL: Monday 5 November 2007
* TIME 6:30 PM Europe (CET) | 1230P Eastern Time | 1130A Central
Time | 930A Pacific Time (US)
* To convert U.S. Eastern time to your time zone,
use Time Zone Converter 
* DIAL IN NUMBER: 605 475 8500 Passcode: Passcode: 5738649#
* Hand Raising Tool: http://teitac.org/tohru/
* FED RCC:
Alternately, you can visit http://www.fedrcc.us/ and input your
event confirmation number, 780098
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
<mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > ] On Behalf Of Gregg
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 1:34 AM
To: 'TEITAC General Interface Accessibility Subcommittee'
Subject: [teitac-general] Meeting Monday at Regular Time
We will be meeting Monday at our regular time 12:30 EASTERN std time to
tie up some loose ends and have best possible text for the November
The agenda is
AGENDA FOR NEXT MEETING
Confirm minutes of Last meeting Monday 10-22-2007 General telecon
Confirm this Agenda
Further discussion on AT vs API vs etc.
clarification and search for language
Further discussion of "no reach or touch"
address issues raised on list
We will be meeting at our regular time EASTERN STD time.
BUT BE CAREFUL - Europe changes daylight savings time at a different
time than US so double check times
We will try to post something with correct times in different countries.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None