Thread Subject: Meeting today - cancelled
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Nov 07 2007 7:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I regret that I have to cancel today's meeting.
We were going to do two things so let's try to do them via the mailing
1. review our previous economic impact assessments to be sure they reflect
the impact to the agencies. All of the ones we completed prior to last
week's meeting are in the October 26th draft.  Please take a look and if
you have issues or comments, send them to the list. I will assemble them
all for use in next week's TEITAC meeting
2. review any additional backup information that anyone has submitted.
Peter took an action item to compile something for 3-U AT Interoperability
and 3-V Accessibility Services. Peter, if you have anything, please send it
to the mailing list for discussion.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None