Thread Subject: Re: Current WCAG wording that relates to some TEITACprovisions
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Hoffman, Allen
Date: Thu, Nov 08 2007 10:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Current WCAG wording that relates to some TEITAC provisions"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Some of the language changes from WCAG to proposed section 3 provisions
are to broaden the scope for more than a web interface only. Please
keep that in mind when comparing these items, but if scope is now too
broad or not defined specifically, then we should certainly consider any
Allen Hoffman -- = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; v: 202-447-0303
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Current WCAG wording that relates to some TEITAC provisions"